What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows our website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for the Mr Tim Enterprises servers. Web beacons are small graphic files linked to our servers that allow us to track your use of our website and related functionalities. Cookies and web beacons allow Mr Tim Enterprises to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience on our website.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website and we use different types of cookies to run our website:
- Essential cookies. Necessary for the operation of our website. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or offer website features.
- Analytical/performance cookies. Allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when using it. This helps us improve the way our website works.
- Functionality cookies. Used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. Record your visit to our website, the pages you have viewed, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of our website and refine marketing efforts.
- Tracking cookies. Follow on-website behavior and tie it to other metrics allowing better understanding of usage habits.
- Optimization cookies. Allow real-time tracking of user conversion from different marketing channels to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Partner cookies. Provide marketing conversion metrics to our partners so they can optimize their paid marketing efforts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use some or all of the features we offer. You may not be able to log in, store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Effective as of 4 February 2012, (last revised 18 September 2019)