- “Zoobarooba, The Emporium of Wow” – Self-devised Children Mini Musical Production – 16th to 20th January – Mr Tim & Ms Nat @ Tuggeranong Arts Centre
Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows @ Floriade Canberra – 28th & 30th September
- “The Age Of The Pinedemic” – Self-devised Children Musical Production – February to November – Mr Tim & Ms Nat @ Tuggeranong Arts Centre
- Quaama PS One Day Extravaganza – 17th June – Mr Tim & Ms Nat
- Arts Panel – National Library of Australia – 12th May
- National Folk Festival – April – Unexpected Harmony Community Choir performances
- Enlighten Canberra – National Library of Australia – 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th March Tim Bevitt Solo Cabaret Show
- “House Planet – A Discovery of Recovery“ – Self-devised Children Musical Production – February to December -Mr Tim & Ms Nat @ Tuggeranong Arts Centre
- Smiths Alternative – 14th November – Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows
- Dickson BikeFest – 24th April – Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows
- Canberra Racing Carnival – 9th March 2021 – Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows
- Majors Creek – 7th March – Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows: a day of thank yous and community celebrations to help a community affected by the drought and fires!!
- Majors Creek Festival Online – Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows – November
- Drawn In @ The National Portrait Gallery – 29th October – Online event
- Lucky Jim Live with Mr Tim – 13th June
- Live Concert Event Mr Tim & Turtle Dance Music – New York/Canberra – 1st May
- Arts Up Front – Presentation by Mr Tim – 29th February
- “Mission H2O – The Musical” – Self-devised Children Musical Production – The Tuggeranong Arts Centre – February to November -Mr Tim & Ms Nat . Check the video here>>
- Mr Tim & Ms Nat Drama Games Extravaganzas @ Woodford Folk Festival – 27th December 2019 to 2nd January 2020:
Explore your dramatic side. Expand your skills and stretch your imagination with lots of fun and laughter for the whole family.
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows @ The National Folk Festival – 19th/22nd April:
The kids tent is going to rock out with with us and don’t forget to look out for the Up Late Circus show with Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows as the House band!
- Canberra Grammar 90th Birthday 5th April:Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows will ramp up the vibes as they perform to the upper primary school with a full 8 piece line up!
- Raise Your Vibration Festival 22/23rd March: Join us as we celebrate Kelly and Stuart’s union in great style!
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows @ The Majors Creek Festival – 9th/11th November:
The Majors Creek Festival is an annual three day folk and roots music festival held in the beautiful old gold mining village of Majors Creek, NSW. The festival is designed with something for everyone including full kids program, dance displays and classes, instrument workshops, sessions, bush dances plus five stages of quality folk and roots music, both traditional and contemporary. Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows will take on the stage for entertaining the whole family with a special adults only night show to bring the best inner kids in any grown up!
- “Just Like Clockwork – A Musical” – Self-devised Children Musical Production – An entropic musical written and performed by local children under the direction of Tim and Nathalie Bevitt @ The Tuggeranong Arts Centre – 22nd & 23rd June:In this kooky, creative and off the wall one-of-a-kind musical created by children aged 7-14 working with Tim and Nathalie Bevitt, curious inventor Alberta Clausius Thompson Morowitz and her philosophical snow leopard friend Morbid Redfrost join a motley crew of Questers drawn by trickery through a clock faced portal into a decaying theme park.Just Like Clockwork is a self-devised musical, written, developed and performed by local children in response to Tuggeranong Arts Centre’s 2018 theme ‘Entropy.’ Participants worked to create the musical with Tim and Nathalie Bevitt in a series of weekend workshops and holiday intensives over a six month period.Designed to provide an accessible performance development opportunity to children in Southern Canberra, the Just Like Clockwork project has instilled participants with new confidence and creativity, developing their skills across writing, drama, song and dance as well as building capacity for creative thinking and teamwork.
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows @ The Hurley Burley Winter Fair – 2nd June: Laughter, big smiles and a boogie are the best remedies for cold weather! Come and join your favourite family entertainers Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows as they rock your world in a wintery wonderful way with old favourites and a few new ones as well!
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows @ The Canberra International Music Festival – 25th April: Join in an unique experience for the whole family in association with the National Arboretum Canberra: Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows are taking you on a musical walk across the hills of the Arboretum. Fun, laughter and activities guaranteed!!
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows @ The Cobargo Folk Festival – 2nd/4th March: check out the wacky, weird and zanyness that is Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows shows. Experience all the fun family entertainment with their awesome rocking tunes to get your weekend pumping!
- Mr Tim @ The Queanbeyan Show – 11th November: Throughout the day Mr Tim will be giving 4 workshops for kids to play drama games, sing original songs and enjoy the usual craziness that is Mr Tim!!! There will be a family show with all the Mr Tim classics and a few spontaneous songs thrown in the mix!
- Mr Tim & The Food Detective Shows @ The Village presents the Floriade Fringe Festival – 20th & 21st October – At The World Kitchen for The Floriade Fringe, Mr Tim and the Food Detective will take you on amazing shows to discover healthy eating in the most entertaining and fun way.
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows at the Sculpture Garden Sunday at the National Gallery of Australia – 26th February: Canberra’s best loved family day in the magical Sculpture Garden Sunday which transforms the garden into a wonderland of creative workshops, performance and installations inspired by the Versailles: Treasures from the Palace exhibition and the beautiful outdoor setting. Be sure to catch the live music concert on the main stage featuring local Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows. Their original rock-out songs will entertain kids and adults alike, and make everyone dance and sing along.
Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows will be part of the Multicultural Festival in the Fringe Festival – 18th February: When Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows step on stage, they take children (5-12 years) and parents alike on a high energy adventure full of spontaneous creativity, crazy drama acts and exciting original songs that have them singing and dancing in no time! This family show is inspired by The Muppets and Sesame Street ideals of sophisticated music with lyrics that connect to young people. At Canberra Fringe Festival 2017 they will excite and delight with their combination of folk,rock, funk, a little touch of country and what can only be described as a hypnotic Transylvanian polka. Come and soar to new heights as they rock your world!
Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows will joyfully entertained the whole family at The Summer Sounds 2017 at the Australian National Botanic Garden – 4th February: bring a picnic rug and enjoy the show as the sun goes down over the gardens. Nobody leaves a Mr Tim show the same ever again…sparkles, laughter, high quality music, boogie and a good dose of incredible energy guaranteed.
Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows will enflammed the Majors Creek Festival once again with their high energy performances – Majors Creek Festival -12th & 13th November 2016: They will entertain the whole family with their quirky songs and renown theatrics. Nobody leaves a Mr Tim show the same ever again…sparkles, laughter, high quality music, boogie and a good dose of incredible energy guaranteed.
Mr Tim doing roaming performances at the Winter Glass Market – Canberra Glassworks – 18 June 2016: Come and join Mr Tim for a fun filled day at the Canberra Glassworks for a FREE community celebration of glass and glass-making, revealing the power of glass and light. Mr Tim will entertain the whole family with his quirky songs and renown theatrics.
Mr Tim’s Aussie Rock Extravaganza – Tuggeranong Arts Centre – 21 & 22 April 2016: join Mr Tim for a fun filled Midnight Oil themed holiday workshop for kids aged 7-12 years. This fantastic feast of dance, music and drama is being produced to coincide with the nationally acclaimed exhibition The Making of Midnight Oil on show at Tuggeranong Arts Centre form 11 March – 14 May. Mr Tim’s special workshop is inspired by awesome Aussie Rock legends like Midnight Oil. Kids will have the opportunity to play a variety of musical instruments and props as they rock it out in a super fun rock ‘n’ roll atmosphere. They’ll explore rhythm and melody through songs, junk percussion, word pieces and drama games in two days of musical fun, before taking to the stage to present a 30 min performance for families and friends in the Tuggeranong Arts Centre theatre.
Kids’ Grand Stair Piano Concert w/ Mr Tim – NewActon Grand Stair – Saturday 26th March: this is one of a lifetime event for kids! Amongst all the serious piano music, Mr Tim is playing fun songs for everyone on a Grand Piano.
Mr Tim at the Enlighten Festival and will be playing @’Marbles: Make, Play, Collect’ @ Canberra Glasswork – Friday 4th March
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows at the National Gallery of Australia for the Sculpture Garden Sunday – Sunday 28th February 2016 @ 11:00 am & 12:05pm
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows will again rock your socks at The National Multicultural Festival being part of the Canberra Multicultural Fringe Fiesta – Corroboree – Party -Saturday 13th February 2016 @ 4.00pm
- Mr Tim & the Fuzzy Elbows are the support act for Justine Clarke at The Summer Sounds 2016 – Saturday 6 February – The Australian National Botanic Gardens: Justine Clarke is one of Australia’s most versatile entertainers – author, best-selling children’s music artist, star of TV, stage and screen. She is also a regular presenter on ABCKids’ TV show Play School. Justine will bring her unique brand of engaging performance and live music – her first set including familiar favourites for the whole family to sing and dance along with, followed up by a second set of jazz standards which started her singing career. Supporting Justine is Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows who promises to spread joy and laughter through his music – which he refers to as ’Tweenies’ Rock’. Singing songs about learning from your mistakes, breakfast foods with a horse, jumping and fuzzy animals, rocking rock, the reason for rainbows and the art of flying, there is something for everyone to relate to…totally inspired by ‘Classic Sesame Street’ meeting the ‘Muppets’ with a little twist.
- Mr Tim Extravaganza Holiday Program @ the Tuggeranong Arts Centre – 21 & 22 January 2016 – Performing arts specialist and children’s comedian Mr Tim (from Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows), is hosting one of his super fun and very popular performing arts workshops on Thurs. 21 and Fri. 22 January from 10am – 4pm (including a 40 minute performance at 3pm). In two days the kids will create, rehearse and perform original Mr Tim songs, rhythmic pieces, dances and drama acts and perform them in a fantastic variety show. No experience is required, just an attitude to come and enjoy a relaxed, fun atmosphere and a willingness to try out a whole bunch of different genres of performance. This workshop is especially for kids 7-12 years of age, who love to sing and be silly. And places are strictly limited.
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows @ the Majors Creek Festival – Saturday 21st November @ 12pm & Sunday 22nd November @ 12pm.
- Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows opening Free Concert @ the Silvery Moon Festival in Tuggeranong – Saturday 7th November @ 1-2pm @ the Tuggeranong Community Arts Centre. Be one of hundreds of people who’ll gather on the shores of Lake Tuggeranong.
- Live Broadcast on Artsound Radio at the Silvery Moon Festival on Saturday 7th November from 1-9pm.Mr Tim ! Hear Mr Tim’s radio interview on Tuesday 3rd November and Mr Tim & The Fuzzy Elbows’s Live show broadcast at the Silvery Moon Festival 1pm, Saturday 7th November. Have a listen on your radio 92.7FM / 90.3FM or online @ http://artsound.fm/listen-online/
- Family Comedy Fun Workshop and Schools’ Shows @ Ulladullirious Comedy Festival – Saturday 1st August 2015. Fun for the whole family with Mr Tim in an interactive workshop to bring families and community together. Come and play drama/movement games, make silly noises and laugh your head off as you enjoy discovering your ‘inner child’! For ages 6 to 99, this is a great opportunity to try something a little different with your family and for the big kids to see what actually happens in a Mr Tim lesson. No experience is required, just a willingness to have some fun with a great bunch of people.
- ALBUM LAUNCH – ‘I Can Fly’ – 8th November 2014: Mr Tim and The Fuzzy Elbows will perform an energy fuelled concert to launch the new album ‘I Can Fly’. This has been a long time coming and Mr Tim is beside himself with excitement! The line up will include: guitar, keyboard, drums, bass, trumpet, trombone, saxophone, backup singers and a children’s choir; as well as electric guitar and violin as special guests. This sophisticated music for kids will explore topics from: the complex nature of leaving the house, the scientific reason for rainbows, identifying rock types and one of life’s little inescapable truths… The album will cover a range of genres from rock, blues, latin, folk and what can only be described as a Transylvanian polka that will make an unforgettable experience for the whole family to enjoy.
- LET’S MAKE A ROCK SONG! – 29th September: Kids, it is your turn to rock and make a song! After shakin’ the butts of a gallery full of kids, Mr Tim is back…on Family and Community day, it’s rock time. This time it’s up to the real creatives. So be ready for some fun and laughs. Parental Warning: your kids are about to become rock witches and wizards! With the hilarious help of Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows, everyone will make a song of pure rock n’ roll. Together, we will rock.
- The Kids Cushion Concert with Mr Tim and The Fuzzy Elbows – 15th july: The Canberra Symphony Orchestra and NewActon are doing it again! Bring your children for a fun show of music and comedy. This show is ideal for 5-12 year olds (and everyone with a sense of humour).
- Sundays In The Park – 3rd Nov: Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows entertain with a family show in the beautiful Bogong Theatre at Gorman House Ainslie Ave, Braddon. Tickets $15 per person, $5 under 18yrs.
- Canberra Children’s Festival – Oct 25th/26th: Join Mr Tim for a solo concert aimed at 4-7yr olds on Friday and come again and enjoy Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows as they perform a show to get you dancing and singing along.
- Cotter Dam Extension Open day – Oct 12th: Come and have a great time seeing the new work done on the Cotter dam and see if you can find Mr Tim entertaining the crowds in an intimate setting.
- Jamison Plaza – Oct 1st: As part of The Musical Offering concerts, Mr Tim will perform a FREE gig for all to enjoy with music and laughter as you go about your holiday shopping adventures!
- Calvary open day – Sept 14th: Calvary Health Care ACT will again open its doors to the local community with a diverse program of activities, tours and stalls that showcase Calvary’s wide range of health services.
There will also be stalls from partnering community organisations as well as face painting and other fun activities for the children – Mr Tim performing at 11am in a show for all ages with songs for both children and adults.
- AIS open day 2013 – April 28th: Come and check out the elite training facility and areas as the Australian Institute of Sport opens its door to the public. Childrens’ entertainment will be provided by the wonderful Mr Tim for everyone to sing a long to crazy fun songs and sounds.
- Candelo Village Festival 2013 – 13th April: For the littlies, don’t miss out on catching Mr Tim and the Fuzzy Elbows who’ll woo you and wow you with a high energy adventure full of fun, crazy songs and tall tales on the main stage at 1.00 pm. Mr Tim will also present a fabulous free workshop on the morning of the festival on Sat 13th April.
- Merimbula 2012 – December 23rd: Come on down to Merimbula this holidays and catch the sounds of the Entertaining Mr Tim, who will be playing his songs and improvising to all the shoppers as they get into the festive spirit!
- MAMA’s 2012 – December 7th: Join us at the inaugural Music Awards for the ACT. This night promises to be a great evening of entertainment from some of the best loved acts in Canberra. Join Mikey Robbins as he hosts the awards and listen to the musical shenanigans of Tim Bevitt the resident house pianist.
- Aranda Community Choirs – Look out for this unique community choir as children, parents and grandparents all join together in harmony to entertain. Singing old classics, rounds, new arrangements as well as new works by Tim Bevitt, this is a choir that would love to see you at a gig or even rehearsals! Open to all, experience is not required, just enthusiasm for having a great time singing together!
- National Gallery of Australia 2011 – 10th October: As part of the opening of the new Treasures Gallery, Mr Tim arrives back from his overseas travels to entertain all those treasure hunters!
- Canberra Music Festival 2008: Mr TIm performs at the Festival featuring almost 80 events in venues across Canberra, with some of Australia’s finest performers together with internationally renowned artists.